E1: 74D: German Z5a Sheet 2 Report - Detail (R74415) Report Should Print the Base Currency of the A/P Transactions
(Doc ID 2880894.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the German Z5a Sheet 2 Report - Detail (R74415) Report over the A/P and A/R transactions, the base currency of the A/P transactions is not printed on the resulting pdf.
Steps to Replicate:
1. On P0092 set the User Profile with Loc Country Code = DE
2. On P0010 set-up a company having base currency EUR and on P01012 set up the Company Address Number with mailing Country = Germany and with VAT for Germany
3. On P01012 set up an address book with mailing Country = Sweden, and set it as customer and supplier also
4. On P0030G define the G/L bank account information for the company involved
5. On P0030A define the bank account information for the customer/supplier type C and type V
6. On P0015A define the Currency Exchange Rates between EUR and SEK Swedish Krona
7. On P4008 define the tax rate to be used for transactions with VAT, including the set-up on the P40082 Alternate Tax Rate/Area by Country
8. Do the set-up needed for working with Germany Localization and for processing R74415 UBE
- A) Set up UDCs for Germany: Special Handling Code - A/P Payment (00/HC) , LZB Country Code (74/LA) , Cost Settlement Code (74/28), Payment Instruction Code (74/27), Special Handling Code-A/P Pymt (00/HC), European Union Members (00/EU), Countries Alternate Tax Area (00/EC), Affiliated Companies (74/AC) - not mandatory
- B) Set up Bank Information in Germany, see German Localization (G74D) > German Bank Account (P74030G)
- C) Do the set-up for working with the Z5a Sheet 2 Report for Germany, by setting Company Address Number for Tax Reports program (P00101)
9. On P0411 enter some foreign and domestic vouchers for the customer, with and without taxes, then post them
10. On P03B2002 enter some foreign and domestic invoices for the customer, with and without taxes, then post them
11. Set up the Processing Options of R04901A Create A/P "As Of" Files (F0411/F0414/F0413) version, for populating the F0411A WF - "As Of" Accounts Payable Ledger
12. Run the R74900 Foreign Payables File Generation - EMEA – 04, to populate the F74900 with corresponding A/P transactions
13. Run R74901 Foreign Receivables File Generation - EMEA - Germany - 03B, to populate the F74900 with corresponding A/R transactions
14. Run R74415 German Z5a Sheet 2 – Detail, and double-check on the resulting pdf the base currency of the A/P transactions is not showing, only for the A/R transactions is being shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document