E1: 45: Override Adjustment in Procurement Not Applied in Order Created With BSSV JP430000
(Doc ID 2881339.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a Purchase Order via Procurement Manager BSSV with an advanced pricing adjustment set to override, the Unit cost is not calculated based on adjustment schedule associated to the Supplier.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- With the relevant pricing configured (in particular, "Procurement Pricing on Override Price" to "Y" in Price Constants of P41001), add a new procurement adjustment and set it with "Apply On Override Price" .
- Add the required adjustment details, add the adjustment to a schedule and link the schedule in the Supplier Master.
- Add an order via P4310 and observe that the cost is correctly adjusted.
- Repeat the same process but with BSSV; In Procurement Manager BSSV, attempt to override the "Unit cost" by passing a value to - <costUnitPurchasing> which is then directly inserted to the "Unit Cost" field of that detail line.
- Initial analysis of the debug log for webservice shows that the Advanced Pricing Logic is not getting triggered in "Calculate Purchase Price - B4500250" BSFN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document