E1: 41: R41542 (Item Ledger/Item ASOF Table Integrity) Displays False Quantity Variances When the Display Decimals Was Set to 3 Digits
(Doc ID 2881557.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The output of R41760 ( Item Ledger/Item ASOF Table Integrity) shows a lot of pages with false quantity variances (e.g. 0,001) when the Display Decimals was set to 3 digits for the following data items :
- Quantity Transaction (Quantity Available)TRQT
- NetQuantity011 (Net Quantity 11) NQ11 .
Steps to reproduce:
The setup for "Display Decimals" to 3 has been done before going live back , following the approach described in the KM document E1: DD: Display Decimals Update for Data Item Class QTYINV and Data Dictionary Item QNTY (Doc ID 626475.1).
- The transactions have been done using the primary UOM of the items and also in another UOMs.
- Run R41542(Item Ledger As Of Record) with the processing options Regenerate options set to 1 to Regenerate the entire "AsOf" file (F41112). The output shows No errors.
- Run R41760 (Item Ledger/Item ASOF Table Integrity). The output of R41760 shows a lot of pages with false quantity variances (e.g. 0,001).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document