E1: 43: Cannot Cancel PO Line Due to Error 124T - Next Status Not Cancellable/Changeable With Processing Options Defined as Blank for Status Code Protection and Line Protection Status Code (P4310)
(Doc ID 2881651.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have a purchase order that was created as a duplicate by accident. We need to delete or cancel the duplicate order. When I try to cancel it with the Cancel Line, error 124T generates stating:
124T - Next Status Not Cancellable/Changeable Warning
Cause. . . . . The status from the processing option is set to not allow cancels or changes to orders at this status.
Resolution . . You must change the processing option to cancel or change this order through this facility.
Document 2565072.1 - E1: 43: Next Status Not Cancellable/Changeable (124T) at Purchase Order Entry (P4310), states that the following processing options can be updated in the Display Tab of the P4310, in order to resolve this issue:
2. Status Code Protection = Blank
6. Detail Line Protection = Blank
However error 124T continues to generate.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Add a J line type purchase order or use a 3rd party software to populate the purchasing tables.
2. From P4310 - PO Entry, confirm that the version being called contains a blank in processing options 2 and 6 in the Display Tab.
3. Inquire on the purchase order added in step 1 above.
4. Select Row and Cancel Line.
5. Error 124T generates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document