E1: 07: Oregon (OR) Supportive Housing Tax Type F3 Issues (i.e YTD Gross Inc Under $200K and How It Calculates)
(Doc ID 2881722.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oregon Supportive Housing Tax Type F3's initial issue is when an employee works in Oregon (OR) and lives in Washington (WA) and is given a Gross-Up Payment for Supplemental Pay Type, the system is not calculating net pay correctly. The additional issue Support found during testing is this F3 tax is calculating even if Employee's Year-To-Date (YTD) Gross Income is less then $200k. Per Vertex Guide, as of May 2022 updates, this should not calculate.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Setup supplemental pay type, example DBA (P059116) (See image below)
- Setup employee who works in OR and lives in WA and make sure EE has (YTD) Gross Income less then $200K in history,
- Using Interim Workbench (P07210i), enter a Gross-Up interim for pay type in step 1 for the employee in step 2 above,
- Click the purple calculator to calculate taxes and notice two issues:
- Net pay is incorrect,
- Calculating under $200k YTD Gross Income, per Vertex Guide for May 2022, this should not calculate.
Pay Type Setup Example:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document