E1: ORCH: Error on Form Request "App Stack Exception - Expecting Form: P0801ORG_W0801ORGA Resulting Form: P08EFT_W08EFTA"
(Doc ID 2881930.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A form service request to update employee organizational information starting from Work With Employee Information form (P0801_W0801A) -> Organizational Assignment form (P0801ORG_W0801ORGA) -> Job Default Window form (P08JD_W08JDA) -> Organizational Assignment (P0801ORG_W0801ORGA) -> Change Reason form (P08EFT_W08EFTA) results in App Stack Exception error when the Orchestration is run. This App Stack Exception error occurs when there is a warning on the Organizational Assignment form (P0801ORG_W0801ORGA).
The following App Stack Form Exception error is seen in the output:
In Orchestrator Studio, after recording a process, the following form service request is created.
It is noticed that there is an extra Step 4 "Organizational Assignment" form in between step 3 and step 5 due to the form warnings appearing on the Organizational Assignment form. If there are no warnings experienced during the recording process, then the form service request will not have an extra Organizational Assignment form between step 3 and 5, that is after step 3 "Job Default Window" form, step 4 is "Change Reason" form.
Steps to duplicate issue:
- Sign on to EnterpriseOne on the web client.
- From Personalization, select Record a Process.
- Enter P0801 in fast path.
- On Work With Employee Information form, enter the Employee No in the QBE and click Find.
- Select the checkbox beside the 1st grid row and click the "Organizational" button.
- On Organizational Assignment form, change the Job Type/Step field and the Date in Current Position field to a previous date and then click OK.
- On Job Default Window form, click OK.
- System will fall back to the previous Organizational Assignment form with a Warning displayed on this form. Click OK.
- On Change Reason form, and 001 in Change Reason field and click OK.
- System now displays the Work With Employment Information form.
- Stop the process and save the Form Service Request.
- Sign on to Orchestrator Studio.
- Create an Orchestration with the Form Service Request.
- Run the Orchestration in Studio and the above App Stack Exception error is seen in the output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document