E1: 31P: 34: Multi Plant PRP is Not Considering the Work Order Supply That Falls On A Non-Work Day (R3483)
(Doc ID 2882183.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi Plant (R3483) Project Requirements Planning (PRP) is not considering the supply from an Engineer to Order Requirement that falls on a non-work day, resulting in excess planned order (PLO) messages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31P001 - Create an ETO project for a multi-level ETO parent item that will be in production for days, weeks, or months.
- R3483 - Run PRP and process PLO messages to create firm supply orders and verify dates.
- Rerun PRP and verify that project plan has stabilized.
- For the dates in at least one supply order, update the appropriate Shop Floor Calendar to now have S Shutdown or H holiday days.
- Rerun PRP and review Messages and Time series for PLO supply orders in excess of requirements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!