E1: 43: Work Order Number Invalid (0115) Moving Outside Operation Order to Stock in Movement and Disposition (P43250)
(Doc ID 2883056.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move a purchase order line through Movement and Disposition (P43250) for an outside operation purchase order, the following error appears: Work Order Number Invalid (0115)
1. Setup an item for outside operation processing.
2. Create a work order for the item (P4801)
3. Generate a purchase order (OO Document Type) from the work order (P4310)
4. Receive the purchase order using the P4312 that will send the item into a receipt route.
5. Attempt to move the item from the first operation to the last operation (STK) using the P43250. Error Work Order Number Invalid (0115) is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document