E1: 05T: Incorrect Pay Rate Retrieved During Time Entry in P051121 For Union Pay Rate P059121 When Setup Business Unit/Job Specific
(Doc ID 2883463.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Speed Time Entry P051121 is using the incorrect pay rate from the Union Rate table when a Rate Table exists that is business unit/job specific.
Enter a rate table for Union in P059121 without a job number (business unit is blank) and also enter a rate table for Union with a job number (business unit is populated). The time entry P051121 pay rate is incorrect, it is pulling the rate from the union setup without a job number (business unit is blank) even though the job number/business unit is entered in the account number column.
1. P059121 Union setup with blank Business Unit for a job type/step and rate.
2. P059121 Union setup with populated Business Unit for the same job type/step with a different rate.
3. Employee is setup with Union Code and Job Type/Step.
4. Time Entry MBF Processing Options P050002A is set to use Union Rates table
5. Speed Time Entry P051121 and manually enter account number with business unit setup in step 2. Override Rate incorrectly is using the “blank” Business Unit rate from step 1 instead of the Account Number business unit/job location and rate setup in setup 2.
6. Redo test of step 5 and let account number default. The same account defaults in but in this test the Union rate is from Business Unit 1 is correctly using the Business Unit rate from step 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document