E1: 43: P43250 (Receipt Routing) Error 4365 "No Memory" When User Doesn't Exit Application
(Doc ID 2883465.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving error 4365 'No Memory' on application P43250 (Routing Statuses) after around 250 transactions without exiting this application.
Steps to duplicate:
1. On menu G43A14, open Movement & Disposition (P43250) (this is entry form W43250K)
2. Type the "Operation Code" into the header of the form for the step that the user is trying to find the records for (e.g. the "TRAN" operation code)
3. Type an Order Number into the Header and hit Form Exit -> Move Shown Rows (which then opens the P43250 form W43250L)
4. Click the checkmark button (which will save the new Operation Code "STK" for all shown rows and then bring the user back to P43250 form W43250K)
5. Repeat this process again starting with Step #3 (once you do this about 250 more times then you will get the 'No Memory' (error 4365). Note: steps used for an orchestration process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document