E1: 43: Moving Items to Stock Using Receipt Routing (P43250) Generates Errors 039H - Standard Cost Not Setup and Error 043C - Account is Invalid Generates When Correcting P4105 - Cost Revisions
(Doc ID 2885015.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While receiving Transfer Orders (OT) using Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) to move items to stock, Purchase Order Receipts (P4312) generates error 039H - Standard Cost not Setup. To correct error 039H, Cost Revisions (P4105) was accessed and error 043C - Account xxx.xxxx is Invalid, generates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Receipt Routing following Document 2101173.2 - E1: 43: Receipt Routing (P4312/P43250 /P43090 /P43091/P43252).
2. Add a Transfer Order (ST/OT) using P4210.
3. Go to Purchase Order Receipts (P4312) to receive the OT order into Receipt Routing (P43250).
4. From the P43250, move the item from TRAN to STK for example. Error 039H generates.
5. Check the Standard Cost Method 07/08 using Cost Revisions (P4105) and click the green mark.
6. Error 043C - Account xxx.xxxx is Invalid, generates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document