E1: 42: Option to Write Units to General Ledger (F0911) for DMAAI 4250, Tax Liability, Entries Created by Sales Update (R42800)
(Doc ID 2885068.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By design, sales update does not write units to the DMAAI 4250, tax liability, account in the general ledger (F0911) for sales order transactions created by Sales Update (R42800).
Provide a processing option to allow users to choose to write units to the 4250 DMAAI account.
Steps to duplicate:.
- In the Branch Plant Constants, P41001, inquire on a branch plant.
- Verify the Branch Plant record shows the checkbox for Write Units to Journal Entries is active.
- In Sales Order Entry, P4210, create a taxable stock sales order for 10 quantity for an item. The tax explanation code on the order is S with a valid tax rate / area.
- Process the order through Sales Update (R42800) in final mode with the processing option set to create an AR invoice, to not bypass AR.
- Review the resulting journal entries for the RI document in P0911, Journal Entry.
- Note the journal entry for the Tax Liability account, DMAAI 4250, shows blank quantity in the units field.
- Review the journal entries for revenue, cost of goods sold, and inventory and note the units field indicates the quantity of 10 on each line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document