E1: ORCH: Unable to Call Orchestration via REST API using tokenrequest - Fails With "Token Invalid: Please Request a new Token" - Basic Auth Works. - Only in AIS that is in a Load Balancer
(Doc ID 2885069.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to call an orchestration using a psToken that is generated by load balanced AIS using "tokenrequest", the following error occurs.
- POSTMAN successfully receives the Orchestration Response if you send the tokenrequest and use the generated token to call the orchestration via the direct AIS server machine and port.
- POSTMAN successfully receives the Orchestration Response if you use "basic auth" via the load balanced AIS server.
- You can login to the Orchestrator Studio successfully using the load balanced AIS server.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Using POSTMAN generate a token using tokenrequest with Basic Auth in the Authentication tab.
2. Using the load balanced AIS server in the URL, send the generated token in step1 and call an orchestration - Reference KM:E1: ORCH: Calling an Orchestration Directly Without Using the Orchestration Client - soapUI, curl, Postman (Doc ID 2027695.1)
3. You receive the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document