E1: 31P: Accept Quote option from ETO Project Workbench - P31P001 Clears Related SQ Additional Header Information Details
(Doc ID 2885199.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an ETO Project has a related Sales Quote order that has some additional fields populated in the order header (e.g. Freight Code, Carrier, Delivery Instructions information etc), the system removes those values during the Accept Quote process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31P001 - Create an ETO Project - In the tab 4-Project Attributes activate the option 'Commit After Quote Accept']
- P31P001 - Enter an ET task
- P31P001 > More Project Actions drop-down list > Quotes option
- P31P100 - Add a Sales Quote based on e.g. Estimates
- P31P100 - Quote Info tab - Add Quote Version, Quote Description, Quote Effective From / Thru Dates; Save the changes
- P31P100 - Move the Quote status from Q1 to Q2 - make the Quote Active
- P31P100 - Generate Quote option
- P31P100 - Make the Quote Current (Q4 status); save the changes
- P31P001 > P31P100 > Form exit > Sales Quote - Select the sales quote, take the Row Exit option > SO Header Revision
- P4210 - Additional Header Information tab fill in the fields Adjustment Schedule, Payment terms, Payment Instrument, Carrier Number, Freight Code, Delivery Instructions and apply changes
- P31P001 - Accept the quote through the Accept Quote option from More Project Actions drop-down list
- P31P001 - The grid of the project information shows Quote Accepted field set to 1 and the Project Attributes, tab 7-Project Status shows the check-mark Quote Is Accepted checked correctly
- P4210 - The SQ order is closed, as expected. Review the Header of the SQ order and notice that several fields are blanked out: Adjustment Schedule, Carrier Number, Freight Code and Delivery Instructions and 2 fields have the values changed incorrectly. Payment Terms used to be e.g. 001 and after quote accept step, it is blank, which has a different code. Payment Instrument field used to be 'M' and after quote accept step, it is set to 'B'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document