E1: 32: Change to a Configured Sales Order (P4210 or P42101) Causes Configured String ID (CFGSID) to be Cleared Resulting in "Configuration must be selected" Error (013Z) in Work Order Completions (P31114)
(Doc ID 2886055.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user changes an existing Configured Sales Order (e.g., Requested Date), the system will correctly call Configured Item Revisions (P3210). Upon adding to the order and saving, the system will clear the Configured String ID (CFGSID) in table F3215 (Configurator Component Table). This will cause a problem when attempting to complete the related Work Order (P31114) as this field is required to update the Item Location (F41021).
1. Create a Sales Order (P4210/P3210) for a Configured Item (stocking type C).
2. Inquire on table F3215 in databrowser for the related record and confirm that the CFGSID field is populated.
3. Re-inquire on the Sales Order (P4210) and change the Requested Date.
4. The system will call the P3210 again; click Validate Configuration and Add to Order.
5. Save the Sales Order.
6. Re-inquire on the F3215 table and note that the system cleared the CFGSID field.
7. Attempt to make a Work Order Completion (P31114) and note the following error:
Configuration must be selected
Error ID 013Z
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document