E1: 46: 31: Pick Confirmation (P4617) Updates Incorrectly the Parts List Records if Picked from Multiple Locations that Have Different Level 1 Unit of Measure (UM)
(Doc ID 2886335.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If material will be requested for a certain work order parts list and a pick request was suggested from multiple locations that had different level 1 UM and confirmed in warehouse via P4617, the system will create multiple records in F3111 (WO parts list) table instead of summarizing the entire quantity into a line. The TO location is the same on all pick suggestions.
The expected outcome is for the system to generate one summarized line, like 1.01, with the entire quantity if the TO location is the same.
- P48013 (Work with Work Orders) - Enter a work order for the parent item
- P3111 (Work with Parts List) - Generate the parts list and create a pick request in the Warehouse module for the component
- P3111 - Check the parts list is attached correctly with status 07 (In Warehouse)
- P4600 (Work with Pick Requests) - Pick request is generated.
- P4602 (Location Detail) - Make sure you have the quantity for the component in multiple locations with different Level 1 UM (PL and EA for example)
- R46171 (Location Selection Driver) - 8 pick suggestions were created
- P4617 (Pick Confirmation) - Confirm all the suggestions and check the parts list. Notice the F3111 contains 5 lines for the same component and same location instead of have only one with the entire quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document