E1: 42: 42I: Outbound Inventory Agreement Selection (P42I01) Shows Outbound Agreements For Multiple Ship To Addresses When 'Go To & Row Action' Is Used From Sales Order Entry (P42101)
(Doc ID 2886379.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Outbound Agreement Selection (P42I01) shows agreements related to multiple ship to addresses. The presentation of the issue is different from header to detail via the Go To>> and Row Action>> but the result is the same.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create an Outbound Inventory Management (OIM) sales order via the (P42101) Sales Order Entry program.
Sold To AN8 - 3131
Ship To SHAN - 1311
Branch Plant (B/P) - 30
2. From the header, click Go To >> OIM Agreements Selection (P42I01) and it displays outbound agreements for ship to 1311 and 4242.
3. From the sales detail line, enter quantity and an item and let the ship to default from the header of the sales order.
4. Select the sales detail line and click the Row Action>> OIM Agreements (P42I01A) and it only shows OIM Agreements for 1311.
5. Exit from the selection and update the SHAN = 4242 on the sales detail line.
6. Select and click Row Action>> OIM Agreement (P42I01A) and it only displays OIM Agreements for 4242.
Note: There is no warning to state an agreement is being selected for a different ship to address and displaying different ship to address agreements is confusing to the user and should not de displayed. The user can choose a non-related ship to agreement which could be incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document