E1: 42B: Sales Order Status and Line Type Reset for Kit Component Lines On Date Changes
(Doc ID 2886476.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order with "W" line type which contains a kit item with "W" line type components is updated, e.g. the scheduled pick date or Delivery Date is changed, then the kit selection window (P41351) is displayed again. Once the kit selection window is confirmed and the order is saved the order status of the component lines is reset and the line type is changed.
This only seems to happen when the Kit item is set up originally with W line type components. If the Kit item is set up originally with S line type components then the order status and line type is not reset after the date change.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4101 Create Kit item and Add 2 components with W line type in P3002
2) P4210 Enter Sales order with W line type and Drop of line to display and confirm P41351 - Kit selection
3) Sales Order is created with Parent and component lines at status 520/540 and all lines have W line type
4) 3 Work orders are created
5) Set up R31410 - Order Processing to generate parts list and routing instructions and to update the component lines to status 570 and line type T
6) Run R31410 and Note that sales order is updated accordingly, parent line is at status 520/540 and component lines are at status 922/570 with line type T
7) Select Sales order and change Promised Delivery Date on Parent line and Drop of line to display P41351 - Kit selection
8) Confirm Kit selection and Note that status and line type is still the same on order detail
9) Confirm Sales order and status of component lines is reset to 520/540 and line type is reset to W
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document