E1: 15: Add Functionality to Escalation Generation (R15150) To Allow Choice of Populating the Gross or Taxable Amount for Catch-up Invoice Creation
(Doc ID 2886644.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Recurring Billing (P1502) and Escalation Information (P15016) are set up with taxable amount and tax explanation code of V, the catch-up invoice created is out of balance because of Invoice/Gross amount vs. Taxable amount being populated. It is requested to add functionality to allow the appropriate field to be populated rather than defaulting to gross amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Lease (P1501)
- Create Recurring Billing (P1502) with taxable amount populated and tax ex code V.
- Create Escalation Information (P15016)
- Run Escalation Generation (R15150) to create catch up billing.
- See Escalation Calculation (P1548) for amount of catch up.
- View invoice. Both the taxable amount and the Invoice amount are both updated with catch up amount on P1548.
- Tax is then calculated on the taxable amount, causing the invoice to be out of balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document