E1:41: Changing Lot Status On Lot Master Availability (P41280) Doesn't Update In Lot Master (P4108)
(Doc ID 2887287.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Lot Status Code with the Lot Master Availability (P41280) program using the Row Exit to Lot Status Update does not update the Lot Master (F4108).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup a version of Lot Master Availability (P41280)
- Set Display Tab Option #1 (Enter 1 to protect Lot Status from being update) to Blank (allow lot status to be updated).
- Go into Lot Master (P4108) Find Item JW-002-LC and Lot Number 22272. The Lot Status Code T (Hold for Testing) is populated.
- Start Lot Master Availability (P41280) Version. Find Item JW-002-LC and Lot Number 22272.
- Take the Row Exit to Lot Status Update.
- Change Lot Status Code from T to A (Damaged Goods) set reason Code to DIS (Damaged in Shipment) and save.
- Verify Lot Status code was changed to A in Lot Master Availability Inquiry (P41280).
- Return to Lot Master (P4108) Find Item JW-002-LC and Lot Number 22272. Lot Status Code is still set to T. Reported issue is duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document