E1: 07: Create Auto Deposit Tape File by Version R07236 has Origination DFI Identification Value Masked
(Doc ID 2887540.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entered a record in P0040 for R07236 - View Mode and ran the Print Payment. The Originating DFI Identification value is still masked on the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter a record in P0040 for R07236 - View Mode.
- Fast Path to Work with Pay Cycle Workbench - P07210.
- Run a Payroll for an employee with Auto Deposit Instructions.
- Row Exit Print Set Up - Print Payment Setup - P072301.
- Type in R07236 in the Bank File Program field. Submit.
- Fast Path to WSJ and View Output on R07236_XJDE00001 job.
- The Origination DFI Identification shows ****0001
The Create Auto Deposit Tape File by Version (R07236) uses DD item CBNK for Originating DFI Identification (processing option #6 Bank Transit Number). If you add the R07236 to P0040 there is no coding in R07236 to review the F0040 table for setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document