E1: 41: Work with Location Cost/Speed Cost Maintenance - No Quantity on Hand Displays- P41051
(Doc ID 2887933.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inquiring on an item in Speed Cost Maintenance/ Work with Location Costs (P41051), no quantity on hand (QOH) is displayed. If the primary location is blank or non-blank, the total QOH should display. If there is no QOH in the primary location but some in the secondary, no QOH displays. If there is QOH in the primary and secondary locations, only the primary QOH is shown in the total. Before the update, the QOH displays for all primary and secondary locations combined.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Choose an item with inventory cost level = 2.
2. Inquire on the item in Item Availability (P41202).
a. The Primary location does not have quantity on hand (QOH).
b. The Secondary location does have QOH.
3. Inquire on the item in Speed Cost Maintenance/ Work Location Costs (P41051) & no QOH displays.
4. Add QOH to the primary location via Inventory Adjustments (P4114).
5. Inquire on the P41051 and only the QOH for the primary displays. The secondary QOH is not in the QOH total.
Tools Release Sys2264bit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document