E1: 46L Error "Invalid Lot Grade" - 0385A in P4617 - Pick Confirm When Cancelling Suggestion
(Doc ID 2888577.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Warehouse Picking request is created with the Days Before column (EXDP) populated however the suggestion is not successfully processed then when trying to cancel the suggestion through P4617 it issues error 0385A - Invalid Lot Grade. The problem is that if the suggestion was not successfully processed no picking location has been determined and the lot number is still blank, yet the system is trying to validate the Days Before value against an empty lot number and zero lot expiration date which causes the error.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P47010 Set up EDI data for EDI 850 transaction to create sales order and populate Days Before column (EXDP)
2) Run R47011 to create sales order
3) P4238 verify that Days Before column (EXDP) is populated on SO detail
4) Use P42040 Speed status Update to update order status and create Warehouse Pick request
5) Check F4600 to make sure the Days Before column (EXDP) is populated on the request
6) Run R46171 but make sure pick request will not process and suggestion will be at status 300 (e.g. error 3448 because No Fixed pick location are set up)
7) P4617 Cancel Suggestion and receive error 385A - Invalid Lot Grade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document