E1: ORCH: AIS Server Health Check Fails for Form Request and UBE Request When Configured with SSL
(Doc ID 2889066.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AIS Health Check Fails with SSL
With SSL enabled on the AIS instance the Health Check fails on Form Service App and Form Service UBE. The Health Check comes back successful when not using SSL.
In both cases the associated JAS instance is SSL enabled.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Log into Server Manager
2. Go to AIS server instance
3. Confirm SSL is enabled in Instance Access Configuration
4. Click Health Check, note that it fails only for Form Service and UBE Service
5. In Instances Access Configuration uncheck SSL and change to non SSL port and Apply
6. Run Health Check again and it's successful
The AIS server debug log showed that the Form Service ran successfully but still returned a failed state in the health check
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document