E1: ORCH: Orchestrator Monitor Shows Irrelevant Exception Message When Using 'Filter Results' Search "Exception" Tab.
(Doc ID 2889300.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the "Filter Results" in the Exceptions Tab in the Orchestrator Monitor, the Input JSON, Exception Response or Message button do not show the correct information.
This example shows it filtered "p0101" orchestration and clicked on the "Exception Response" button for the one submitted on 05/02/2022.
The Exception Response shows the wrong Orchestration (Email) and wrong date (08/01/2022).
==Steps to duplicate the issue ==
1. Run an orchestration multiple times with unsuccessful result.
2. Access Orch monitor and select “Exceptions” tab.
3. You will see a lot of exceptions that you just ran.
4. Expand the first one (date/time: 08/01/2022 13:21:13) in the grid.
5. Click on the Exception Response
6. You will see the exception message similar to this:
7. Now, use the “Filter Results” field and type in any orchestration name that submitted in the past.
8. Expand the first record and click on the Exception Response button.
9. Even though the exception was from old date, the Exception Response is the latest Orch Exception Response.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document