E1: ORCH: When Submitting an Orchestration From a Form Extension the "Submitted" Notification is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2889324.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an Orchestration from a Form Extension the "Submitted" notification appears after the Orchestration has completed when submitted in synchronous mode and doesn't appear at all when submitting non-synchronously.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a simple orchestration with an output message to be called from a form extension
2. Add the Orchestration thru form extension and make the following selections:
- Run Synchronously
- Show Progress
- Show Message
3. Invoke the Orchestration from the Form and see that the Orchestration Message appears at the same time that the Submitted message appears which indicates that the Orchestration has already finished before displaying the In Progress Message.
4. Now edit the form extension and turn OFF the toggle for 'Run Synchronously'. Notice that the 'Show Progress' toggle is still ON.
5. Save these settings and test Orchestration again.
6. The Orchestration runs and no 'Submitted' message is being displayed on screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document