E1: 74P: Split Voucher VAT (R704012) Doubles the Lines when Is Executed While Voucher Is Matched to Receipt (P042002)
(Doc ID 2889475.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Invoice is being matched with the PO Receipt and at the same time the split program is run, then system performs the split and the PDF shows the new statuses are H.
But the statuses remain/or are again overwritten to I as they were copied from the status visible at redistribution screen, application entered before split was run.
And then in the next run the document is again taken from split, new lines are created.
So at the end instead of having 3 lines, the document has 5 lines.
1. Enable Poland localization
2. Create order and receipt with tax
3. Setup Split VAT in P704012 with 100%
4. Create logged voucher with same tax and Pay Status = I:
5. Redistribute voucher but do not save, execute split VAT R704012:
6. Before saving, execute split VAT R704012 and notice Pay Status is set to H, correct
7. Save redistribution of voucher and notice Pay Statuses have been set to “I” again, incorrect
8. Execute again the split VAT and status is set correct to H
9. Check Voucher Logging Entry - Supplier Ledger Inquiry and notice there are
5 lines instead of 3 and 2 of them have incorrect status I.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document