E1: 43: Address 2 not Displaying on Inquiry in P4310 (PO Entry) on Form W4310B if Moved from Additional Properties Using Personal Form
(Doc ID 2889859.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a Personal Form in the W4310B (PO Header) by moving the Address Book 2 from the Additional Properties tab to the Order Header tab, the address book number will not display when inquiring on the order. The value is correctly added to the database, but when the user inquires on the order header, this value is blank. If the user selects the Additional Properties tab and goes back to the Order Header tab, the value will appear.
1. Go into the W4310B form in the P4310.
2. Click on Personal Form and cut/paste the Address Book 2 from the Additional Properties tab to the Order Header tab.
3. Enter a new purchase order using the P4310. On the order header tab, input a value on the Address Book 2 field.
4. Verify the Address Book 2 is written to the F4301.
5. Inquire on the order using the P4310 and go into the W4310B form. The Address Book 2 field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document