E1: 18: P186701 Retroactive Pay Rule Does Not Calculate Shift Differential Rate
(Doc ID 2890467.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a shift differential rate for an employee or union rate.
The shift differential rate is not included in the retroactive pay rule calculation.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Setup the employee in P0801 with Job Type, Union code, and Shift Rate Differential
2. Add a rate in Union Rate Master P059121 to match the employee Job Type Union code, and Shift Rate Differential
3. Generate payment history by running payroll from the P07210 payroll workbench through the final update
4. Change the rate in Union Rate Master P059121
5. Add a retroactive pay rule
6. Process the rule (P186701)
7. Notice the Retroactive Pay Rule Processing (R186705) shows: Hourly rate was not derived for the new premium.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document