E1: 04: BSSV AccountsPayableManager JP040000 Request processVoucher3 Does Not Use Blank or Space for Payment Instrument
(Doc ID 2890735.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a space is used in business service request processVoucherV3 for paymentInstrumentcode (Payment Instrument) the service is defaulting to the Payment Instrument setup in the Supplier Master.
1. Setup a supplier in P04012 with a default Payment Instrument of T.
2. Verify in UDC 00/PY that blank is a valid payment instrument code.
3. From SoapUI add the WSDL AccountsPayableManager and populate the request processVoucherV3 to add a voucher.
4. Populate a space in <paymentInstrumentcode> </paymentInstrumentcode> within the processVoucherHeader.
5. Run the request and receive a document number. Verify in Databrowser for F0411 or in Speed Status Change (P0411S) that the Payment Instrument is T instead of blank/space.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document