E1: 49: P4205 - Shipment Status Updated After User Cancels Ship Confirmation Process With ASN (R47032) Functionality Active Behind Processing Options
(Doc ID 2891592.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding ASN functionality to ship confirm process customer noticed that, when user see that not all lines to ship confirm are at 560 status they are utilizing the red "X" button on the P4205 to cancel the process but the ASN (R47032) is called anyway. That causes shipment status advancing to confirmed, sales order status is staying the same and the F4211, On Hand Updated field is remaining blank. This only happens when Processing Options Behind P49645 Process TAB Opt. # 9 to run R47032 is set to “1”
- “T” - Text line setup
- Line Type “S” – Stock Inventory Item
- P49645 Processing Options – Process TAB
- Opt # 4. Sales Order Status of Confirmed Lines (Required) = 525
Opt # 9. Launch Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) extraction (R47032) = 1
- P4210 – Create a transportation sales order with 2 line:
First – For stock item and that will have shipment # Status 520/540
Second – For the Text line contains instructions for warehousing/customer and no shipment number Status 510/526
- P4915 – Approve shipment
- P4210 – At this moment, first line shows status Last=540/NTXR=560 and second (text line) status 510/526
- P4915 > P49645 – Click “√“ check mark to proceed
- P4205 – user notice that not all lines are at the correct status to confirm then, user clicks “X“ check mark to cancel the confirm shipment
- Following, Printer Selection screen displays due to setup to launch R47032 – User clicks “X“ check mark to stop run R47032 (ASN)
- P4915 – Even though user clicked “X“ mark to cancel the ship confirmation, the shipment status incorrectly advance to status “70”
- P4210 – And the status of lines stays at it was before not processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document