E1: 90: Convert Opportunity (P90CB020) Button Does Not Copy Price from Opportunity To Sales Order
(Doc ID 2891693.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you convert an Opportunity (P90CB020) to a Sales order (P42101), the sales order does not maintain the Unit Price of the item that was manually entered in the opportunity screen (W90CB020A). Τhe unit price at the new sales order (W42101D) is zero and the user must enter it again.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup a new item with a cost but no base price (P4106).
- Find an Opportunity (P90CB020) and add the item to the Opportunity.
- Manually enter the Price as 150.00.
- Change the Sales Cycle to Won Business.
- Close Date is populated with today’s date.
- Click the Convert to Sales Order button.
- The Sales Order Entry (P42101) screen opens with the customer and item information from the opportunity.
- The unit price comes in as zero and the warning: No Base Price in Effect (2394) appears.
- The price from the opportunity is not transferred to the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document