E1: 46: Error Distribution/Manufacturing AAI Number 4624 Invalid (029P) for Putaway Confirmation (P4617)
(Doc ID 2892179.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a Putaway Confirmation (P4617) for an item setup with an inventory cost level of 3 in the Item Master (P4101), the following errors occur.
Distribution AAI Number 4624 Invalid (029P)
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4624 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set up or modify the required data. Check the information for Company 00001 , Order Type IQ and GL CLass code IN30 .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup anew item with an inventory cost level of 3 in the Item Master (P4101)
2. Add this item to a Warehousing enabled branch and perform all the required setup for Warehousing.
3. Add a purchase order (P4310) for the item.
4. Receive the purchase order (P4312) with a version setup to create a putaway request (F4600).
5. Run the R46171 (Process Putaway Request) to create a suggestion (F4611).
6. Navigate to the P4617 (Putaway Confirmation) and attempt to confirm the putaway. The error is received.
Enh 33621035 - ENHANCED WAREHOUSE CONFIRMATION SUPPORTS INVENTORY COST LEVEL 3 PROCESSING
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document