E1: GRID: Auto Suggest In Grid Not Working As Expected After TR Upgrade To 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 2892208.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using auto suggest on the grid after upgrading to 188.8.131.52 the selected value gets replaced for the typed value when the user uses the cursor to move to the next column.
Only if the end user uses the tab key the correct value stays on the column.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Fast path to P48201 and click on FIND
- Select an order and click ROW/Labor Detail (P17732)
- Go to the grid to enter a new line when get to the Assign To type the name of a supplier and the auto suggest box will appear with options.
- Choose an option and the Assign to will display the address book number.
- Use the cursor to go to the next column and keep populating all the data.
- As soon as the user goes to the next row an error occurs. The Assign To contains the string the user typed instead of a valid address book number and the associated description is blank.
- If the user uses the tab key instead of the cursor the value stays correct in the Assign to column
Upgrade to Tools Release 184.108.40.206
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document