E1: 43S: P4312S (Self-Service - Purchase Order Receipts) Split Line Status not Updated Correctly During Notification of Partial Quantity
(Doc ID 2893080.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supplier Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a ship notify as the supplier using the P4312S (Self-Service - Purchase Order Receipts) with a partial quantity, the quantity that is notified will use the next status on processing option 2. Next Status for Advance Status Only on the Process tab behind the P4312S. The order line is split and the remaining quantity is placed on a new line. The issue is that the status of the new line is not correct. It is created with the beginning status codes from the Order Activity Rules (220/230) instead of remaining at the current status (230/280). The override next status on the version of the P4310, which is called from the P4312 (called by the P4312S) can be used to update the line, but this will override the next status of both lines.
1. Create a purchase order for a quantity of 60 using the P4310. The order status is 220/230.
2. Print the purchase order using the R43500. Order status moves to 230/280.
3. Set processing option #2. Next Status for Advance Status Only on the Process tab behind the P4312S to a value of 300.
4. Login as the supplier.
5. Execute the P4312S and find the order created. Change the quantity from 60 to 50.
6. Review the order. The line has been split. The first line with a quantity of 50 has a status of 280/300, but the new line with a quantity of 10 is at a status 220/230.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document