E1: 33: RRP Regeneration (R3380) Updates Rate Profile in Work Center Load (P3313) for Incorrect Month
(Doc ID 2894171.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing a Work Center Efficiency for a specific month in Work with Resource Units (P3007), running Resource Requirements Planning Regeneration (R3380) will result in the Rate Profile in the Work Center Load (P3313) to be updated in the following month.
1. Find or create a Work Center (P3006) that is set up as a critical Work Center for calculating RRP and with entered shift hours.
2. Run Refresh Resource Units (R3007G) over the Work Center and Branch.
3. Review Enter/Change Resource Units (P3007) and verify that the system updated the hours.
4. Create a Manufactured Item (P4101/P41026).
5. Create a Bill of Material (P3002) and a Routing (P3003) that uses the Work Center from above.
6. Create a Detail Forecast (P3460) for multiple months in the future for the manufactured item.
7. Run Resource Requirements Planning Regeneration (R3380) over the Branch and Work Center. Set the planning months option to 5.
8. Review Work Center Load (P3313) and note the Rated Profile values for each month.
9. Update the Work with Resource Units (P3007) to 50% efficiency for one of the calculated months in Work Center Load.
10. Re-run the R3380 over the Branch and Work Center.
11. Review the Work Center Load (P3313); notice that the system updated the Rated Profile for the incorrect month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document