E1: 05T: Speed Time Entry P051121 Work Tax Area is not defaulting when entering the Job Location For Record Type 2
(Doc ID 2894405.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has record type 2 on the employee master and the Payroll Tax Area in the Business Unit Constants is set up for the Job Location and the employee Home Business Unit, the time entry with Job Location is supposed to default from the job but is defaulting in from the Home Business Unit.
1. Setup an employee with P0801ORG for Home Business Unit JF. Assign Job and Union. Set the National Fiscal Data for Work Tax Area 050759992. Set Work Tax Area Source to N (Use time entry, job master). Set employee payroll to Record Type 2 (Payroll and Recharge)
2. Setup Billing P48096 for job
3. Setup Union P059121 for job
4. Setup Business Unit Constants P059051A for JF to Tax Area 480330650
5. Setup Business Unit Constants P059051A for VIC to Tax Area 47800650
6. In Speed Time Entry P051121 enter Employee Number, Pay Type, Hours, Work Date, Job Location of VIC. Click on the next row. The Tax Area is incorrectly derived from the Business Unit Constants for the employee Home Business Unit instead of the Job Location.
7. But if in Speed Time Entry P051121 the user enters Employee Number, Pay Type, Hours, Work Date, Job Location of VIC, and overrides the Record Type to 1. Click on the next row. The Tax Area is correctly derived from the Business Unit Constants for the Job Location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document