E1: AIS: SVM: Runtime Metrics of an AIS Instance in Server Manager Shows Online Users Even There Are No Users Logged In
(Doc ID 2895052.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Runtime metrics tab in the server manager page of the AIS (Application Interface Services) server is showing 2 or more users even there is no user logged in AIS or the associated HTML server. This many users are displayed immediately after the restart of the instance before login of any user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into the server manager console.
- From the 'Management Dashboard' navigate to the page of the AIS instance
- Under the runtime metrics(AIS Information) tab check the value of 'Online Users' . This shows a value of 2 or more users.
- Navigate to the User Info Metrics Page
- Check for logged in users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document