E1: 42: Buying Segment Code Defaults Incorrectly when Changing Customer in Add Mode in P42101 Create Sales Order Detail First
(Doc ID 2895205.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Customer Number AN8 on a sales order via P42101 in add mode when taking the Edit Full Header option the Buying Segment Code BSC is not defaulting from the customer master for the new customer to the detail line. The issue does not occur in change mode.
1) P03013 Customer Master. Setup two different customers that have different Buying Segment Codes in customer billing instructions.
2) P42101 Create Sales Order - Detail First. Enter an order for the first customer and note the correct Buying Segment Code defaults into the detail line.
3) Take the Edit Full Header exit and change the customer to the 2nd customer and Save and Close.
4) Note the Buying Segment Code is retained from the first customer in the detail line.
5) Submit and Close and re-inquire on the order and note the Buying Segment Code from the first customer remains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document