E1: 43: MOB Mobile Purchase Order Approval (M43083) Displays Amount - Extended Cost Field Value (ECST) Instead of Amount - Extended Price (AEXP)
(Doc ID 2896492.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is using Mobile application in order to approve the purchase orders. The application Mobile is showing for a purchase order that the value of field Extended cost (F4311.ECST) instead to show the real purchasing value of the order Extended price (F4311.AEXP).
1. The user enters a standard Purchase Order (P4310) in EnterpriseOne from the desktop. The purchase order is entered with one row with quantity and unit price. The purchase order includes an item number with a standard cost different from the unit price that was entered. This standard PO needs approval. .
2. In the MOBILE PO APPROVAL application for 9.2 inquires on the PO that was entered in step 1 which is waiting for the approval. The user enters the details and checks the row data. You should see:
- The quantity that was entered (it is OK)
- The unit price that was entered (it is OK)
- The TOTAL AMOUNT per row which is incorrect. It should be the field AEXP of Purchase Order Detail (F4311). Instead, the field displayed is ECST (total Cost per row, which is the result of Std Cost * Quantity).
Users of PO Approval need to check details of TOTAL AMOUNT per ROW (unit price * quantity) and NOT of total Costs per row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document