E1: 42W: Advanced Preference Type 45 Fulfillment Rounding Does Not Work In Fulfillment Management Module for Rounding Rule 2 When Run R4277701
(Doc ID 2898250.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Preference type 45 (Fulfillment Rounding) does not work in fulfillment management for Rounding rule 2. The quantity was fulfilled in decimal values and was not rounded off after R4277701 run.
Steps to replicate:
- Set Advanced Preference type 45 (Fulfillment Rounding) : P4071, P4072, P4070.
- Set Customer Billing Instruction(P03013), tab Billing Page 2 with High Priority-Fulfillment for a customer.
- Set a Fulfillment Rule P4277720.
- Set Service Level Rule P4277760 for the customer and an Item.
- Set processing option of P4210 as the following : tab5-Commitment, 1.Activate Availability Checking = Blank = Bypass availability checking; tab10-Preference, 1.Preference Profile Processing = 1.Preference Profile Processing, 3.Override Schedule For Advanced Preferences = ADVPREF; tab26-Fulfillment Management, 1.Calculate Order Score = 1 = Yes, 2.Resolve Service Level Rules = 1 = Yes.
- The item has available quantity.
- Enter a Sales order P4210, with 3 lines for the same item and different quantities.
- Set processing options of R4277701 (Auto Fulfillment for Fulfillment Management) to use the Fulfillment Rule and Advanced Preference already set.
- Run R4277703 (Release from Fulfillment). The quantity was also released in decimal values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document