E1: 31: WO Completion (P31114) Always Updates the Related SO Future Commit Qty (F4211.SONE)
(Doc ID 2898729.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Branch Constants set (F41001.COMH = 999)= Eliminate Future Commits
When completing P31114 (Completions with Backflush) for a Work Order created by a sales order line type W, the system is updating the future committed quantity (F4211.SONE) with the completed WO quantity. This happens systematically even though future commit is disabled in all of our branch/plant (COMH=999). Since the quantity is now in the future committed bucket, the client cannot ship the sales order line shipment using the transportation module.
1. Make sure the future commit functionality is disabled for a branch P41001/G4141 - (F41001.COMH = 999).
2. Enter a SO (P4210) for a W line Type item with a Request Date of the next day, use the branch from step 1.
3. Attach Parts List/Routing - manually or R31410
3. Use the P31114 to complete the related WO (backflush).
4. Review the SO detail file F4211 and note that the field SONE Future Qty Committed quantity is equal to the completed quantity from step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document