E1: 31: 48: Work Order Purge (R4801P) Does NOT Purge Order Time Transactions (F31122) for Production Status (WTYST) = 'S'
(Doc ID 2899635.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R4801P code only selects records to be purged from WO Transaction table (F31122) where production status is P or blank. Super Backflush populates a value of 'S' in the F31122.YST, but R4801P code was not changed to incorporate S as a value to be purged as well.
SQL removal of orphan records is not an appropriate option for this process objective.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two WOs and attach Labor/Routing
2. Process one WO Hours and Quantities through P311121
3. Process the other WO Hours and Quantities through P31123
4. Verify records in F31122 Hours Quantities Reporting exist, where processed flag field (YST) = S and P.
5. Setup version R4801P processing option to save purged work order information.
6. Run R4801P over work these orders with Status 99, WO type WO.
7. Confirm that records where F31122.YST is S have been skipped, not purged, nor saved in F31122S.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document