E1: ORCH: Orchestrator Output and Show Output Option Showing NULL Value for Third Party REST API Value While Test Option Shows the Right Result
(Doc ID 2899670.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 1_9.2 64-bit and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to call a third party API (e.g.,Microsoft Graph API) to retrieve certain data though a connector service request in orchestration, the output has NULL instead of the actual value
When using the "Test" option in connector service request design window the correct output is achieved, but when the "Show Output" button is clicked the output becomes NULL.
When running the orchestration the output becomes NULL.
- Create a REST connection and REST connector service request with "." in the output variable.
- Login into orchestrator studio.
- Open the orchestration.
- On the Connector service request click on 'Design'.
- Click on "Test" button.
- Check the output showing the correct value.
- Click on "Show output" button.
- Check the output showing the NULL value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document