E1: 43E: Approval Route Incorrect for Employee After Requisition was Released from Budget Hold (P43E070)
(Doc ID 2899687.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing an eReq from Budget Hold using the Approve Requisitions Over Budget (P43E070) and the requisition is going into approvals, the incorrect employee approval route is being selected. The eReq is sent to the approval route of the budget approver and not the approval route of the originator of the eReq.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. In the P43E094, set the constants for employee approval authority.
2. In P43E09A, setup an approval route for two different employees. One of these employees will be the budget approver. For testing purposes, User A will be the originator and User B will be the budget approver, but both have valid employee approval routes. Be sure to have different approvers for each of the users. This will assist in showing the incorrect approval route later in the test.
3. Add a new account in the P0901 and setup a budget for this account in the P14101.
4. Login as User A and enter an eReq that will go over budget. A budget warning message will appear and the eReq will be on budget hold.
5. Login as User B. Launch the P43E070 and release the eReq from budget hold.
6. Go into the P98860 and find the K43E08 workflow. User B shows as the originator on the workflow and in the APPROVEMSG, the approver assigned is for the approval route associated with User B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document