E1: 07: Update Date Field Does Not Change After A Change to the Date Range field(s)
(Doc ID 2899691.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Date Range fields on application P079221 header. The records change on the table, but the Date Updated field remains unchanged.
When updating the Rate field the Date Update field does change.
1. Fast Path to P079221. Click on Find.
2. Select a Company and note the Tax Type. Change the Rate field.
3. Select Tools menu and choose Databrowser. Confirm that Date Updated Field changed.
4. Then select one of the records for the Tax Type above. This will take you to Unemployment Insurance Rate Revisions.
Change the Ending Date (Thru).
5. Go back to P079221 Work with Unemployment Insurance Rate Revisions and you will see it changed the End Date for all the records, for that specific Tax Type.
Then select Tools menu and choose Databrowser. You will see the Date Updated Field did not change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document