E1: 09: Error “WWJEB: Copy Action Invalid” when Copying a Journal Entry from a Batch Type other than G (General Ledger) in Journal Entry Application (P0911)
(Doc ID 2899703.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy a Journal Entry (JE) from a Batch Type other than G (General Ledger), the system displays error:
- Error ID: WWJEB
- Error Message: Copy Action Invalid. An error has occurred, but it cannot be corrected from this form. Please correct any other errors and then contact your System Administrator regarding this error.
- Cause: Copy Action Invalid for the selected batch type.
- Resolution: Copy action allowed only for the batch type ‘ G’.
Steps to Duplicate:
- P0911 (Journal Entry): Inquire on a Journal Entry from a Batch Type other than G (for example Batch Type 7).
- Select the Copy Icon.
- The system displays error “WWJEB: Copy Action Invalid.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document