E1: 44H: Budget Only Bids Not Included on the Lot Start Workfile Generation R44H700 Report and the Amounts are Not Added to the Budget (F0902 JA) for Accounts with Posting Edit Code = "B"
(Doc ID 2900667.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Only Bid Contract amounts are not added to the budget (F0902 JA ledger) when the account used has a Posting Edit Code (PEC) = B. The PEC value B is defined as follows: B = Only allows posting to budget ledger types that begin with B, J, K, L, M, N, O or U. When the account PEC = blank, the Bid Contract amount is correctly added to the budget.
- Create or identify an account set with Posting Edit Code = B (P0901 - Accounts).
- Create a Bid Contract using this account and in the header, check the Budget Only box (P44H601 - Work With Bids).
- Run the R44H700 - Lot Start Workfile Generation for a lot that will use or included this Bid contract.
- Review the R44H700 pdf to see that this Bid Contract is not included in the pdf.
- Review JSI (P512000) for this account to see that the Budget Only Bid Contract amount is NOT added to the Original Budget Amount.
- Update the Account changing the PEC from B to 'blank' (P0901 - Accounts).
- Run the R44H700 over the same lot again.
- Review the R44H700 pdf to see that this Bid Contract is now included in the pdf.
- Review JSI (P512000) for this account to see that the Budget Only Bid Contract amount is added to the Original Budget Amount.
Expecting the Bid Contract data related to accounts with PEC = B to be included in the R44H700 pdf output/report and also for the amount of the budget only bid to be added to the F0902 Original Budget Amount as seen in the F0902 JA and JSI (Job Status Inquiry).
If the PEC of this account is changed from B to blank, the Bid Contract data is added to the R44H700 pdf output/report and also the amount of the budget only bid is added to the F0902 Original Budget Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document