E1: 44H: R44H700 Lot Start Workfile Generation Is Not Retrieving All Expected P44H602 Takeoff Records
(Doc ID 2900927.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R44H700 (Lot Start Workfile) is not retrieving all the expected records from the P44H602 (Work with Takeoffs) application.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. On Item Maintenance (P44H600). Add Multiple items.
2. On P44H603 (Material Item Pricing) set supplier to item pricing
3. On P44H604 (Supplier Assignment), add the supplier based on the trade code.
4. On P44H602 (Takeoff Maintenance) establish take-offs that are option based. Have the same option number on all records.
5. On P44H602 (Takeoff Maintenance) have some community = + records, and specific community records.
6. Run R44H700 (Lot Start Workfile Generation)
7. Access P44H711 (Lot Start Workfile) verify that not all the records were pulled in to the R44H700 report. The Community = + records are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document