E1: 47: EDI 810 - R470412 Program Fails to Create 3 Way Match Voucher with a Variance Amount
(Doc ID 2901078.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a 3 way match voucher is processed using EDI 810 - R470412 program and the invoice amount is more than open amount on the purchase order receipt then the voucher amount variance is not created.
The tolerance rules (P4322) are setup in the system for voucher match and the difference between invoice amount and open amount is less than the allowed tolerance. When populating the EDI data (F47042, F47044) the invoice amount is populated in the Amount Gross (AG) and the receipt amount is populated in the Amount Open (AAP).
When Voucher match is processed using interactive application P4314 then the variance amount is posted.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Enter Purchase order (P4310) and receive order (P4312)
2. P47040 populate EDI header, detail and summary and populate invoice amount in the Amount Gross (AG) and the receipt amount in the Amount Open (AAP)
3. P4322 Set up Tolerance rules for voucher match
4. Set up P4314 version called by R470412 to activate tolerance processing
5. Run R470412 and note journal entries of created voucher are missing the variance amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document